Florum Fashion is a submission based online 'Green' fashion magazine. When submitting your work to Florum Fashion Magazine, please follow a couple basic guidelines to make the process easier for us to review, so you can hear back from us on our decision a bit faster. First off we want to thank you for your interest in being apart of Florum Magazine. As a submission based 'Green' fashion magazine, we would not be here still without the help of so many photographers, models, stylists, makeup artists, and hair stylists locally in San Francisco and around the world. At Florum Fashion Magazine we are so proud of everyone who has been apart of the magazine, we recognize the handwork and talent that goes into every editorial and thank you for your talent and choosing to be apart of Florum Fashion Magazine.
1. We require that each team includes a full creative team, including; photographer, wardrobe stylist, agency represented model, makeup artist, and hairstylist. If you are submitting a beauty editorial without a wardrobe stylist, we will still accept your submission.
2. We require each submitted editorial to consist of a minimum of six different wardrobe looks or beauty looks (if you have more then six wardrobe or beauty looks, we are happy to accept more than six).
3. We require each submission to Florum Fashion Magazine to be exclusive. What does an exclusive submission mean, you may be wondering? An exclusive submission means that your editorial submission may not be published with any other submission magazine or already on your website or social media (i.e. facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr, and personal websites). We want our readers to continue coming to Florum Fashion because of the new and beautiful content we present them.
4. When submitting your editorial to Florum Fashion Magazine, please include details and names of the whole team. We will not review a submission unless we first see the team requirements are fulfilled.
5. Please also include with your submission the names or links of the teams social media (instagram, Facebook pages, tumblr) and websites if available.
6. When submitting your fashion editorial we require wardrobe credits from the stylist, please remember that as a "Green" fashion and beauty magazine the wardrobe credits must follow our Eco-Criteria. Please see below for an example of how we would like the wardrobe credits submitted.
If you are a Wardrobe Stylist who needs a pull sheet for the green wardrobe, please take a moment to email us requesting a pull sheet. Please keep in mind that Florum Fashion Magazine will not issue a pull sheet to just any stylist, unless we first receive the concept of the photo shoot, the mood board for inspiration of the photo shoot, the team has been assembled that will be behind the images (Photographer, Model+Agency, Hairstylist, and Makeup), as well as the date and location of the photo shoot.
Florum Fashion Magazine is very happy to give out pull sheets to wardrobe stylists, as we understand that it may be hard to style an editorial completely Green (Made in USA, Sustainable, Vegan, Vintage, Fair Trade, Artisan Made, Organic, or Recycled Material) and want to provide the right tools for wardrobe stylist to be able to pull green clothes, shoes, and accessories for a great green fashion editorial.
If you are Wardrobe Stylist and have any questions regarding our submission requirements for the Green Wardrobe, please do not hesitate to email us bonjou(at)florumfashion.com
7. PLEASE crop images to 8x11 or 11x17
8. During the initial submission, please send low resolution images for quicker review. Please do not attach links or large folders, that require us to download the images, Florum Fashion Magazine receives a lot of submissions and we unfortunately do not have time to download the images before we accept an editorial or beauty submission. If you choose to not follow this very important step in the process of your editorial submission, we can not guarantee that your editorial submission will be seen (If you have already made an online submission to Florum Fashion Magazine, and realize that you forgot this very important step, please to not hesitate to resubmit your editorial submission (this time following ALL of our submission guidelines).
8. if your submission is accepted, you will receive an email from us requesting 300dpi images.
Please submit to bonjour(at)florumfashion.com
9. Additionally if you are a writer or fashion blogger and are interested in contributing your work as a literary submission to Florum Fashion Magazine, please do not hesitate to send us over an email with any questions that you might have. We love literary submissions, and would be thrilled to review your work.