Beauty Submissions. Editorial Submissions. Media Submissions. Article Submissions. Mixed Media Submissions. Product Styling Submissions. Art Submissions. Poetry Submissions.
Here at Florum we get every type of submission you can imagine, and unfortunately a lot of submission that I receive are not a good fit for Florum Fashion Magazine.
So after some long careful consideration I have decided that the best way to help those trying to be apart of Florum is to tell the honest truth. My honesty regarding submissions is not what most people want to hear, however I will say it anyways. My advice "Don't submit a style of photography to online fashion magazine, that has a total different aesthetic."
Okay.... So that wasn't that wasn't the most offensive or absurd advice on magazine submissions, however you might be surprised to the submissions we receive over here at Florum. I often find myself asking myself "Have they ever even looked at Florum's Website? Or did they just find the email on a list of submission fashion magazines?'
So I don't know if I am going to help, or just add to the clutter of 'Online Submission Fashion Magazine Lists' but who really cares? Surely not those looking to submit, for those looking to submit an online fashion editorial to an online submission fashion magazine. I hope this list of my favorite 8 Online Submission Fashion Magazines will help anyone submitting.
Good Luck and hope this opens up alot of options out there for submissions.
Here it goes...
1. Obviously Florum Fashion Magazine
- Florum Fashion Magazines is no longer in print, we currently are only online and publish monthly. Submissions are excepted year round for editorial submissions and article submissions. Please see Florum's Submission Guidelines Listed Here. However to sum up the biggest submission requirement people look over, is do not forget that Florum is an Online Eco Friendly Submission Magazines. We ask you to think Slow Fashion, not Fast Fashion. Please keep all clothing in fashion editorials eco friendly and green.
2. Peppermint Magazine www.peppermintmag.com
- Peppermint Magazine is an eco fashion magazine out of Australia, it easily comes in as my 2nd favorite submission fashion magazine. Peppermint Magazine covers eco food, eco fashion, eco beauty, eco home, and an all around eco life style. Be sure to read Peppermint Magazine's Submission Guidelines as they are similar to Florum Fashion Magazine, in the fact they require content of their submissions to be "eco-friendly." BTW: Peppermint Magazine was the first 'Green Fashion Magazines' I was truly impressed with.
3. Lone Wolf Magazine www.lonewolfmag.com
- Lone Wolf Magazine is an international print magazine that caters to dreamers. If you plan to submit to Lone Wolf Magazine, think of dreamy editorial submissions. This magazine is an absolute treat to flip through and read. You can find Lone Wolf Magazine Submission Guidelines Listed Here.
4. Huf Magazine www.hufmagazine.com
- Huf Magazine is really fun to read, it's a lot edgier then Florum Fashion Magazine, may I even dare to say has a bit of a street edge to it. If you have a fashion editorial submission that does not consist of Florum's required 6 looks, Huf Magazine can be a great fit, as they only require four looks per a submission. You can Huf Magazine's Submission Requirements Here.
5. Jute Fashion Magazine www.jutefashionmagazine.com
- Jute Fashion Magazine is both online and print, they are a quarterly fashion magazine that is just beautiful to flip through. For some reason I always feel like the hair and makeup is just exceptional in this online fashion magazine. Check out their mood boards on pinterest for a guide to their type of aesthetic they are looking for submissions. You can find Jute Fashion Magazines Submission Requirements Here.
6. Creem Mag www.creemmag.com
- If your looking for a magazine that you might find in Urban Outfitters, Creem Magazines is the one for you. This online submission magazine is also available in print on demand. They do not have submisison guidelines listed, however you can find out about the magazine from Creem Magazines Manifesto, as well as the email address for submissions.
7. Refix Magazine www.refixmag.com
- Refix Magazine is a relatively new online submission fashion magazine, however it is one to watch! Refix Magazine believes in the sustainable fashion movement, so we commend them for their efforts and are very excited to see them progress. They take article submissions and editorial submissions on any of the following subjects: eco friendly fashion, sustainable fashion, vegan fashion, vegan beauty, organic fashion, organic beauty, ethical fashion, ethical beauty (Pretty much you can go to Florum Fashion Magazine's Eco Criteria and that will help you guide your submissions to Refix Magazine) You can find Refix Magazine's Online Submission Requirements Here. Makes me so happy to see more 'Green Fashion Magazines' popping up on the internet.
8. Unfolded Magazine www.unfoldedmag.com
- Unfolded Magazine is a really unique online fashion magazine that is quarterly, they offer their issues both online and on demand print. This magazine publishes a lot of Avant Garde editorials (Florum Fashion not does publish many Avant Garde Editorials, so if we did not accept your submission, this is a great magazine to then submit your editorial.) You can find Unfolded Magazine's Submission Requirements Here.
There are seriously HUNDREDS of online submission fashion magazines out there in the world, and I am glad you found Florum Fashion Magazine. I hope this list of 7 additional online submission fashion magazines will help you in your search to becoming a published photographer or if you have already been published, may this list of online submission magazines help you gain exposure around the world.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Years! Hope to see many more submissions this year from around the world! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SUBMISSIONS!
xoxo Noelle Lynne
Founder & Editor in Chief of Florum Fashion